What information do we collect through our website?
Both personal and technical data may be collected with each visit that you make to our website.
- Our data gathering methods
Our website uses a number of ways to collect information from visitors;
- Visitors have the choice of registering for our services using the forms that are provided on our site. The information that is gathered using this method includes personal data
- Names and personal details are also collected each time that you get in touch with us using email or through the Contact Us section of our website.
- Technical information is automatically collected every time that you browse through our website. This includes data about your IP configuration
- We also collect information about your visit
- How we use the collected information
The information that we collect on our Double Glazing Newcastle website may be used in the following ways:
- To use your browsing history to provide you with advertisements and offers that are suited to your preferences.
- The information that you provide through “Sign Up” or “Contact Us” forms may be used to offer you the services that you have requested from us.
- Collected data may also be used to improve the technical aspects of our website in order to offer you a memorable experience the next time that you visit.
- The information may also be used to provide you with marketing and survey material that is deemed to be in line with your preferences.
- Information about users who subscribe to our services is used to keep them updated about promotions and offers.
- The data that we collect at Double Glazing Newcastle is also used to maintain a record of the work that we have carried out on your behalf and to invoice you for rendered services.
Cookies are small files that are stored on a person’s computer following a visit to a website. Along with the majority of commercial sites
Where we ask you to choose a password
- Storage of collected information
The information that we collect may be transferred to
- Sharing of user data
By providing us with your personal information
- The data may transferred within Double Glazing Newcastle and its subsidiaries
- In the event that the company is sold
- The information may also be shared as part of legal proceedings that involve either our company or the user.
- We may also contact a third party to provide you with the services that you have requested
- User data may also be shared at your own request
- Although we do not share personal data
- Telephone calls
In order to improve our services
Using our website means that you have read through
- Our contact details
If you have any queries
- Phone number: 0191 486 2302